Lahore Qalandars Squad for PSL 2017 Edition 2

Lahore Qalandars Squad for PSL 2017 Edition 2


Lahore Qalandars performance in PSL 2016 was dissapointing one and it breaks the hearts o fpeople of Lahore. Plenty of humors there at Social Media where people were disowning Lahore Qalandars in a funny way. As the team fails to make a strong combination in edition 1 there were many Question Mark on Selection of players of Lahore Qalandar.

But it was just past now it is being great efforts by management of Lahore Qalandar and they also took Initiayive of Talent hunt in all over the Punjab with the help of Jazz and it was named as Jazz Rising Stars. Lahore Qalandars is first team that took imitative of Talent hunt.

Lets take a look at there drafted players as per now:



Brendon McCullam is Captain and Chris Gayle is no more there Azhar Ali would be as team player.
Big Gun Umar Akmal retained as he was highest run scorer of PSL edition 1.
This team include new faces that were selected from Jazz Rising Stars.






14 comments:

  1. AWESOME TIPS.Thanks for the Useful information!and i like this article http://sportscllips.com/psl-live-streaming

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love your site.. Great colors & theme. Did you make this web site yourself? Please reply back as I’m hoping to create my very own blog and would love to know where you got this from or exactly what the theme is named. Thanks! Cricket Live



    Everyone loves it when individuals get together and share opinions. Great website, continue the good work! T10 Cricket League Live



    Good info. Lucky me I recently found your site by chance (stumbleupon). I've saved it for later!



    This blog was... how do you say it? Relevant!! Finally I've found something which helped me. Cheers!



    Everything is very open with a very clear clarification of the issues. It was definitely informative. Your site is very helpful. Thanks for sharing! Ptv sports live



    I'd like to thank you for the efforts you have put in writing this blog. I'm hoping to check out the same high-grade blog posts by you in the future as well. In fact, your creative writing abilities has motivated me to get my own, personal blog now ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have shared a nice information with the User thanks for this and have a look on this PSL 4 Schedule 2019 or not yet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. All so check psl 2019 teams and players
    PSL 2019 TEAMS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excellent article. Very interesting to read. I really love to read such a nice article. Thanks! keep rocking. psl-t20

    ReplyDelete


  6. I like your all post. You have done really good work . Thank you for the information you provide, it helped me a lot. I hope to have many more entries or so from you.
    Very interesting blog.


    PSL4 live cricket streaming
    Psl4 Point Table
    Team Squad
    PSL4 Schedule
    2019 Opening Ceremony | Celebrity Performance
    PSl 4 Live Streaming
    live worldcup 2019


    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, I find reading this article a joy. It is extremely helpful and interesting and very much looking forward to reading more of your work.. world cup 2019 schedule

    ReplyDelete
  8. I read this article and i like it very much thanks for sharing it click here

    ReplyDelete
  9. this site very nice Thanks for sharing this Post with us Awesome Blog keep Bloging!

    ReplyDelete